The 01.01.2009 scholars Department RTiTSA jointly perform R & D:
- with scientists from the Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi on the topic: "Development problems of pattern recognition, prediction and control in complex intelligent robotic systems" on the budget program 055 "Fundamental and applied scientific research" program: 1. "Current problems in mathematics, physics, mechanics and computer science", 2009-2011. Research supervisor: Prof., Sholanov K.S.;
- With scientists of the Kazakh-British Technical University on the topic: "Development of numerical methods of analysis, synthesis, and motion control of parallel manipulators with cylindrical kinematic pairs" of the budget program 055 "Fundamental and applied scientific research" program: 1. "Current problems in mathematics, physics, mechanics and computer science", 2009-2011. Executive in charge: d.t.s., professor Nurakhmetov B.K.
- with scientists from the Institute of Nuclear Physics, National Nuclear Center of Kazakhstan on the topic: "The concept of hydrogen safety at nuclear power facilities, control methods and the extraction of hydrogen from gas mixtures. Artist: Prof. T.
- with scientists from the Institute of Nuclear Physics, National Nuclear Center of Kazakhstan on the topic: "Development of nuclear energy in Kazakhstan." Artist: PhD, Associate Professor Akhmetov K.M.
At the end of the Republican contest for the best research work of students in higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2010 under the heading "Space engineering and technology students in the department were awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (Order of the Minister of Education and Science of Kazakhstan № 295 dated June 11, 2010).
Diploma of I degree was awarded student of the Kazakh 2 courses of the National Technical University named after K.I. Satpaev Eshmuhametov A.N., on the theme: "Creating a virtual model of the chair of astronauts on the basis of a platform manipulator", supervisor: Sholanov K.S.
Diplom second degree awarded 3-year student of the Kazakh of the National Technical University named after K.I. Satpaev Razakov B.I., on the topic: "Classical symmetric kriposistemy", supervisor: Azelhanov A.K.;
Diplom second degree awarded 4-year student at the Kazakh of a national technical university named after K.I. Satpaev Amanzholova A.K., supervisor: Kusen K.E.
Diplom third degree was awarded student of the Kazakh 2 course of the National Technical University named after K.I. Satpaev Kozhamberdiev S.H., entitled: "Analysis of sensor signals and actuators used in aircraft, supervisor: Luganskaya S.P.;
Diplomom third degree awarded 4-year student at the Kazakh of a national technical university named after K.I. Satpaev Negmanova D.A., supervisor: Zhumasheva Z.T.;
Diplom third degree was awarded 2 nd year student at the Kazakh of a national technical university named after K.I. Satpaev Oshanova S.K., entitled: "A mathematical model of an elastic spacecraft", supervisor: Kembaeva A.A.
Leading professors of the Department carried out work on the preparation of highly qualified personnel.
Pod supervision of Professor Ivanov K.S. the department prepared and defended a PhD thesis (April 2010).
Pod supervision of Professor Nurahmetova K.S. prepared and adopted for the protection of 2 master's theses (June 2010).
Pod supervision of Professor Sholanov K.S. prepared by 1 doctor and 2 PhD theses.
Professorsko-teaching staff are actively engaged in research work.
Period from 2009 PPP was obtained 5 patents for inventions.
1. Sholanov K.S. "The cybernetic machine." Book 1 Almaty: Avery, 2008, 20 n. l.
2. Sholanov K.S. "Scientific basis for decisions, as well as substantiation of the parameters of mining and building robotic systems. Almaty: Avery, 2009, 17 n. l.
3. Nurakhmetov B.K. "Synthesis and analysis of spatial parallel manipulators such as the positioning of the form and VTSSSSS VVVSSSS. Almaty: Scientific, 2007, 8.25 oven. sheet.
4. Nurakhmetov B.K. "Synthesis and analysis of spatial parallel manipulator orienting type of type 3 TSTSTS. Almaty: Scientific, 2007, 4,4 oven. sheet.
When the department was created and operates a scientific seminar. Work plan for the seminar includes discussion of scientific issues and problems solved by young teachers, graduate students and applicants, working on his thesis and research results of leading experts.
Student under the leadership of teachers in the Department are preparing research papers and participate in the annual scientific student conferences and competitions of student papers.
V 2009 at a student conference devoted to the 75 th anniversary KazNTU. K.I. Satpaev was attended by 25 students of specialty under supervision of the faculty of the department. At the conference the student group PSB-07-1K, Zulkashova 2 course, he took 3rd place. The scientific adviser, Ph.D., Zhumasheva Z.T.
The contest results of research students in 2009. Conducted by the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2 course work the student specialty 050716 – Instrument making Andasova Almaty won 1 seat.
Student 3 courses gr PSB-07-3K Kapasova A.Z. and Satbaeva M.J. participated and made a report in the scientific-technical conference of students, graduates and young specialists of the CIS member states "Technology and communication technologies", organized by the Telecommunication Development Bureau, International Telecommunication Union in cooperation with the Communications Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, KazATK them. M. Tynyshbaev, 28-30 September 2009. Scientific supervisor: Senior Lecturer Azelhanov A.K.
Student Group DPM-07-3K Kapasova A.Z. 25/02/2010 participate in the Republican Student Olympiad R.K. on discipline "Information and measuring equipment and technology" and was awarded the diploma of III degree.
Student of PSB-06-2k Kelgenbaev A.K. 25.02.2010 took part in the Republican Student Olympiad RK on discipline "integrated circuitry and microprocessor" and was awarded a diploma of III degree.
Student of PSB-05-1p Skakov Kanan in 2009, he participated in a university contest Jas talap "and was awarded a diploma.
How known, the main objective of science policy - is to form a contingent of well-trained scientific personnel, and leading function of higher education is the problem of accumulation, development and dissemination of knowledge. Aims and objectives of science policy and high school are intertwined. These objectives will be achieved when the research will be an integral part of university education.